Re: [ontolog-forum] History of the Atomic Hypothesis

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:56:35 -0600

Len    (01)

Interesting thoughts and references! Thanks.    (02)

How would we explain the following?
1. Cross cultural learning - does that become second nature of being?
and also
2. Difference between "culture" and "nature" of person at birth, i.e.
the genetic and epigenetic learned understanding that one is born with
at birth.
3. Difference between primates and humans for 2 above.
4. role of visualization (mental understanding assisted by appropriate
senses - eyes, touch, smell, etc. rather than everything we learned
classically in terms of text as Audio-Visual technologies were not
developed), as well as training of mind to understand universe in terms
of models as physicists do as they mostly can not "see" the matter or
energy but infer it from multiple sources and facts including
experiments
5. Perhaps what is important in this is also the extent to which mind is
attached to experiences, conversations and phenomena and this is a
temporal fluctuation, sometimes we hear the conversation and sometimes
we (inadvertantly) do not?    (03)

Thanks.    (04)

Ravi    (05)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (06)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (07)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (08)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (09)