Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog IPR issues

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Laskey <klaskey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:50:22 -0400
Peter,

I'm not familiar with the processes defined in our reconstitution.  To which of the three choices I listed in my previous email do our processes point?

Also, the OASIS IPR policy requires "At the time a TC is chartered, the proposal to form the TC must specify the IPR Mode under which the Technical Committee will operate."  See http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php#tcformation.  Should Ontolog declare under which mode it intends to operate?  If not, it is unclear which parts of the OASIS IPR policy come into play.

Ken