Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog IPR issues

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:08:11 -0700
Thank you very much for pointing that out, Ken.    (01)

I will make the following clarification, changing the bullet in question -    (02)

To:
  "when in doubt, IPR matters relating to the [ontolog-forum] default
to the OASIS IPR policy (effective as of 23-September-2002; in
accordance with the processes defined in our reconstitution of
September 2002.)"    (03)

From:
  "when in doubt, IPR matters relating to the [ontolog-forum] default
to the OASIS IPR policy (in accordance with the processes defined in
our reconstitution of September 2002.)"    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy