Re: [ontolog-forum] the back to basic gap

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Janice Turner" <Janice.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:28:04 +0100
Thanks Sven    (01)

Funniest jokes library sounds interesting...    (02)

>>> "Sven Van Poucke" <svanpoucke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 22/04/2008 14:10:16

I completely agree with your comment, however it is meant as a general
statement that one can not yet expect that every professional can or
will
ever be able to have such knowledge or interest in computer sciences
that
they as professionals are able to provide other communities with
domain
related knowledge. I could write a complete funniest jokes library on
the
computer skills of several of my MD collegues!
cheers    (03)

Sven    (04)