Re: [ontolog-forum] Legislating standards?

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:13:22 -0600
John
Thanks for the slides in the link.
Ravi    (01)

Ravi    (02)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (03)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (04)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (05)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (06)