Re: [ontolog-forum] Search engine for the ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:29:08 -0700
Azamat
Thanks for clarification, does such a powerful concept - axiom - mean a
priori proposition based on deep insight or experience? How does the
axiomatic process germinate? What process of mind helps it?
Thanks.    (01)

Ravi    (02)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (03)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (04)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (05)