Re: [ontolog-forum] Search engine for the ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Wacek Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:59:24 +0100
Azamat wrote:

>> Such an exercise would be worth writing a book, and I congratulate
>> you on doing so.
>>

> Thanks. It has citing of your works, and could be interesting reading for
> you. Also for all who are interested in objective, i hope, analysis of the
> SUO ontologies and the semantic web foundations. It also proposes how to
> construct N-relational ontology, natural language ontology model, and how we
> can build the Digital Aristotle, or the Virtual Aristotle Machine (VAM).

I note that your book (Artificial Superintelligence) has more reviews at
Amazon's than John's (Knowledge Representation) --- congratulations.
One of them says:    (01)

<quote>    (02)

This book is seriously flawed. I could not work out if the author was a
mathemetician dabbling (very poorly) with philosophy, or a muddled
philosopher bumbling his way around computer science. This is not a
serious AI book, it is more a confused manifesto similar to those that
pop up all to often on internet AI newsgroups by the various wackos that
feel the need to vent their bizzare ideas to all the world.    (03)

</quote>    (04)

Would you be willing to back-comment this?    (05)

vQ    (06)