Re: [ontolog-forum] Search engine for the ontology

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:57:03 -0700

Duane

Excellent work description, I will also study the link. When I saw Scorek’s question I had confusion about the stand alone “Watch” as it could, without association cognitively, could also be confused with the process “to Watch – observe”.

Would a separate server or gateway caching and storing the “query preview” based on indices and or metadata or triples (?) improve the performance, of course scale is always the issue?

Thanks.

Ravi

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com