Re: [ontolog-forum] What words mean

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:30:15 -0700
Unfortunately the change from Oriental to Asian clubbed about 2-3
billion people in one category which says nothing in some contexts as
sometimes we need to identify people from different regions and
countries.
I still miss saying Wisdom of the Orient, often meaning from cultures
east of India?
Thanks.
(PS Personal professional opinion, not necessarily supported by anyone
else or any organization.)
Ravi    (01)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (02)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (03)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (04)