[ontolog-forum] Fwd: [ontology-summit] Participation and Discussion List

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:51:25 -0800
Forwarding a copy of this message to this list (as mentioned in the
postscript of the forwarded message.)    (01)

Ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008#nid18V7    (02)

*  to participate in the "Ontology Summit 2008" virtual discourse,
please subscribe to the [ontology-summit] forum (the convener's
mailing list), by sending an empty (no message body is needed) message
to: ontology-summit-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (03)

*  to browse the forum archives, see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/    (04)

We look forward to your participation in OntologySummit2008: "Toward
an Open Ontology Repository"    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy