Re: [ontolog-forum] Axiomatic ontology

To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: standard-upper-ontology@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Bateman <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:25:43 +0100
> I'm switching this thread to ontolog-forum, since the topic is
> closer to the themes on that list.  I'm cc'ing this note to SUO
> list to indicate that anyone who may be interested should go to
> ontolog-forum for a continuation.    (01)

I wonder if a backwards forwarding is possible with lists....
i.e., you forward it to ontolog, but how can ontolog send it
back to SUO (so that it stays there)? Or even better, send it all to another
new list, and anyone who may be interested should
go there to discuss the merits and downfalls of
Descartes and method? (perhaps next door to the discussion of
German-as-the-perfect-ontology-language list (which
itself is three stories up and on the left from the
Sanksrit-as-the-perfect-ontology/interlingua/...-language
list)....    (02)

John B.    (03)