Re: [ontolog-forum] Time representation

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: creed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:12:18 -0500 (EST)
If the forum is going to begin discussing how to express time and the
semantics of time, I would seriously suggest the group look at the various
ISO standards and related IETF standards that dal with expressing time. If
you are interested in expressing time intervals etc, I would suggest you
look at the OGC Observations and Measurements standard.    (01)

Any questions, please let me know.    (02)

Regards    (03)

Carl Reed
OGC    (04)