[ontolog-forum] Fw: C and Ada (was: Please thread the discussion)

To: <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, "\"[ontolog-forum] \"" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Christopher Spottiswoode" <cms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:16:36 +0200
Sorry but I must correct a single-word mistake in my remembered quote of
Ichbiah, in my message below.  It now reads better as:    (01)

"Yes, Pascal is a simple language.  But with a simple language you can
only do simple things simply.  Ada is a big language, but it works for
the programmer!"    (02)

The highly important correction is to substitute "big" for "complex" in
qualifying the language Ada.  That well clarifies the message which I
had badly muddied!  My apologies again.    (03)

Christopher.    (04)