[ontolog-forum] Endorsement for ISWC in DC

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kathryn Blackmond Laskey <klaskey@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:45:18 -0400
Leo,    (01)

I wrote to you not long ago about getting George Mason's endorsement
for ISWC in DC, but have not heard back.    (02)

The Director of the C4I Center said he will sign a letter if I draft
one.  I'll also give letters to the Dean of the IT and Engineering
school and to the provost.  I'm pretty sure they would sign.    (03)

Do you have model endorsement letters I could see?  I need a cover
letter explaining why this is a good thing -- do you have suggestions
for what I should say?  I'm glad to do this, but it would help to
have some models.    (04)

Thanks very much,    (05)

Kathy    (06)