Re: [ontolog-forum] Endorsing the Proposal to have ISWC 2009 in the Nort

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:43:03 -0700
All,    (01)

> 4. Upon the motion being seconded, let's open this up for discussion
> for one calendar week. At the end of that period, we will either (a)
> summarily carry the motion if we don't see major objections; (b) put
> it to a vote by the active members, if we are split between supporters
> and objectors, or (c) defeat the motion if the general sentiment is
> against providing the endorsement.    (02)

The one week we have set aside for comments has come and gone. And
since we did not see major objections, I will conclude on option (a)
and carry the motion summarily.    (03)

I will prepare the letter of endorsement on behalf of ONTOLOG
accordingly, and provide that to Leo & Mike et al. for their proposal.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy