Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Applications Forum

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Fabian Neuhaus <fabian.neuhaus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:20:26 -0400
Chris Menzel wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 10:41:41AM -0700, Duane Nickull wrote:
>
>> Apologies - this was meant for Michael personally.
>>

> Michael's a native of the Great White North.  I don't know about his
> German, but a priori it's more likely he speaks French. :-)
>
>       (01)

The fact that Michael is not German is also confirmed by the fact that
he agreed to Saarbruecken as venue. I lived there for a year and,  to
put it positively, it is very unlikely that the participants of FOIS08
will be distracted from thinking about ontology. In the end of October
it might be even too rainy for hiking through the woods around
Saarbruecken. The city was flattened during WWII, thus there are no
important architectural  sights.  Unless you are a
gray-concrete-building aficionado -- in this case you will love the
campus! :-)    (02)

Fabian    (03)