Re: [ontolog-forum] Endorsing the Proposal to have ISWC 2009 in theNorth

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:30:55 +0300
I have a better proposal for the meeting place of the ISWC, a paradisical
island, with excellent weather (the summer is running all year round) and
communications facilities, which is now becoming a destination point for all
sorts of international conferences: CYPRUS (Paphos), at the crossroad of
Asia, Africa, and Europe.    (01)

Azamat Abdoullaev    (02)