Re: [ontolog-forum] Model or Reality

To: "[ontolog-forum] edbark@xxxxxxxx," <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:52:57 -0700
Couldn't this be summed up as:    (01)

Bridges fall down when:    (02)

a. those building them do not build the necessary level of structural
integrity for the given set of requirements; or
B. the requirements for which the bridge have been designed/built did not
accurately capture the minimal structural requirements; or
C. an event happened for which the bridge was never designed to withstand
(larger earthquake, level 5 hurricane, fire/heat etc).    (03)

Codifying knowledge is important to capture requirements.    (04)

/d    (05)

On 8/16/07 9:02 AM, "Ed Barkmeyer" <edbark@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (06)

"Speaking only for myself"
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com