Re: [ontolog-forum] Correspondence Theory Of Truth -- Discussion

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jay Halcomb" <jhalcomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:02:00 -0700
How to prove it    (01)

http://www.workjoke.com/projoke22.htm    (02)

How they prove that all odd integers higher than 2 are prime?    (03)

Mathematician: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, and by induction -
every odd integer higher than 2 is a prime.
Physicist: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is an experimental
error, 11 is a prime,...
Engineer: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is a prime, 11 is a
prime,...
Programmer: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 7 is a
prime,...
Salesperson: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 -- we'll do for you
the best we can,...
Computer Software Salesperson: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 will be
prime in the next release,...
Biologist: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 -- results have not
arrived yet,...
Advertiser: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 11 is a prime,...
Lawyer: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 -- there is not enough
evidence to prove that it is not a prime,...
Accountant: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is prime, deducing 10% tax
and 5% other obligations.
Statistician: Let's try several randomly chosen numbers: 17 is a prime, 23
is a prime, 11 is a prime...
Professor: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, and the rest are left as an
exercise for the student.
Computational linguist: 3 is an odd prime, 5 is an odd prime, 7 is an odd
prime, 9 is a very odd prime,...
Psychologist: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is a prime but
tries to suppress it,...    (04)

Cheers,
Jay    (05)