Re: [ontolog-forum] Reality Oriented Logic

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Arisbe <arisbe@xxxxxxxxxx>, Inquiry <inquiry@xxxxxxxxxx>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@xxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:52:07 -0700
I find the title of this thread a bit difficult to grok.  "Reality oriented
Logic"?  As opposed to logic based on non-reality?  I am not sure I
understand what the alternative is.  Can someone please explain?  Sorry if I
missed the obvious.    (01)

Duane    (02)

On 8/9/07 5:56 AM, "Jon Awbrey" <jawbrey@xxxxxxx> wrote:    (03)

"Speaking only for myself"