Re: [ontolog-forum] Editor COE view of a new list of categories

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: richard murphy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 13:24:16 -0400
Gary & All:    (01)

In terms of hermeneutics, my intent is be conservative, maybe like a
Bush appointed supreme court justice, in my interpretation.    (02)

That being said, COE has proven itself an excellent tool to clearly
reveal the intended, or maybe unintended, meaning which is less readily
available in the tree view of SWOOP. Much of what I saw in the COE page
was a surprise and requires careful evaluation.    (03)

So, please assume were all part of a big hermeneutic circle ..    (04)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeneutics    (05)

--
Best wishes,    (07)

Rick    (08)