Re: [ontolog-forum] Probabilistic Ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Barker, Sean (UK)" <Sean.Barker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:55:17 +0100

Waclaw    (01)

        Any interval of real numbers has cardinality Aleph-1 (not
Aleph-0) - that is rather the point of real numbers. In the usual
axiomatizations of Real numbers (and numbers in general) division is the
inverse of multiplication and 0 is not equal to 1 (the multiplicative
identity). The use of the Alephs is not part of the real number system.     (02)

Sean Barker
0117 302 8184    (03)