Re: [ontolog-forum] to concept or not to concept, is this a question?

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:17:09 +0700
Barry
I thought you'd find that paper  a good example :-)

anyway, I meditated on what Azamat is saying> I think I understand what you have in mind there -

Azamat is saying that, assuming 'perfect' knowledge representation and semantic notation, we would not need to 'figure out' (conceive, think of ) models of reality
(why paint the sky?)
We would simply be able to query our systems, maybe select the entities and a few constraints,and machine could produce a pretty accurate model of reality including inferences and reasoning patterns

is this what you are thinking?
 If we could produce a decent working prototype, I am confident we could find investors for it...

PDM