Re: [ontolog-forum] Apelon makes their Distributed Terminology System op

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:38:32 -0700
Hi Carol,    (01)

Welcome to Ontolog!    (02)

Thank you very much for the post and, of course, to Apelon for opening
up this work.    (03)

As you're probably aware, some of us having been looking forward to
the information (ref: earlier conversation thread after Kathy Lesh
shared this good news with us -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-05/msg00120.html )    (04)

Best regards.  =ppy    (05)

Peter P. Yim