[ontolog-forum] reminder: May 22 semantic web SIG meeting in silicon val

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: AJ Chen <ajchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 00:45:50 -0700
Just a reminder:  Semantic web SIG in silicon valley will have a special event on this Tuesday evening. It's co-located with the Semantic Tech Conference. So, if you come to the conference, you may want to check out the panel discussion we put together:
  "Web 3.0 Semantics? Silicon Valley Meets the World Experts"
  7PM - 9PM May 22, 2007
  Fairmont Hotel, 170 Market St. San Jose,, CA

In this interactive panel discussion we will explore the business and technology implications of the emerging semantic technology standards and tools.
More info on SDForum.org web site. Free to all.

Best,

AJ
Co-chair
SDForum Semantic Web SIG