Re: [ontolog-forum] OntologySummit2007 face-to-face proceedings ...

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 03:36:31 -0700
Just writing to let everyone know that I have posted the audio
archives to the OntologySummit2007 Symposium session. (I'll be working
on those for the other sessions too.) - See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Symposium#nid106B    (01)

Thanks again, to NIST, for the digital recording.    (02)

Regards.  =ppy