Re: [ontolog-forum] [ontology-summit] PLEASE, PLEASE!!

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <Buchinski.Ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:16:33 -0400

Yes, and hopefully the infrastructure (i.e. the distributed ebXML registry/repository) will soon be in place to enable the core components to be managed on-line, in nearly real-time and with equivalent terms in as many languages as is necessary.

Ed Buchinski

Senior Project Coordinator | Coordonnateur principal de projets

Enterprise Architecture and Standards | Architecture intégrée et normes

Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction du dirigeant principal de l'information

Treasury Board of Canada, Secretariat | Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada

Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5

613-957-2497 | Buchinski.Ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | facsimile/télécopieur 613-957-8700