Re: [ontolog-forum] {Disarmed} Re: OWL and lack of identifiers

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Waclaw Kusnierczyk <Waclaw.Marcin.Kusnierczyk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:30:14 +0200
Clearly, I agree, and this is more or less what I said below.    (01)

My question was triggered by you saying that self-disclosing information
*necessarily* includes disclosures of the context;  then the information
about the context must either *necessarily* include disclosures on
further context, or it is non-self-disclosing -- what would you mean by
that?    (02)

Wacek    (03)

--
Wacek Kusnierczyk    (05)

Department of Information and Computer Science (IDI)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Sem Saelandsv. 7-9
7027 Trondheim
Norway    (06)

tel.   0047 73591875