Re: [ontolog-forum] The Relation Between Logic and Ontology inMetaphysic

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:05:11 +0700
Thanks John    (01)

I need to study the CLCE definitely, may help me fill the gap    (02)

Surely I can follow the example below, but can the words be mapped to
their mathematical
representation somehwere? This would allow me to infer the maths from the words
(which I can do quickly).    (03)

Anyway ll need to catch up with reading the subject (mathematical
logic) from scratch  so that I enjoy the stuff on this thread a bit
more  (chinese is taking up all my free time at the moment!)    (04)

PDM    (05)

Paola Di Maio
School of IT, MFU.ac.th