Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontologies and Algebraic Specifications

To: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Horning, Jim" <Jim.Horning@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:13:25 -0800
John,     (01)

That is a nice summary of much that I had surmised from the traffic.  No
wonder people with a focused view of ontology get involved in such
contorted discussions.    (02)

"I personally feel that SAS experience would be useful for specifying
ontologies, but the subject matter of ontology is much broader."  My
message was a long-winded way of asking the question: What would have to
be added  (and what, if anything, would be too hard to add) to write
useful ontologies in a language similar to those used for SAS?    (03)

Jim H.    (04)