[ontolog-forum] On Member Category & Mailing list message delivery [was

Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 23:40:52 -0800
I had an exchange with Jack Teller on the subject, which, I
believe, may be of general interest (especially to those who are
new to the Ontolog collaborative work environment). Therefore
sharing it here (with Jack's permission).    (01)

Regards.  =ppy

http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-02/msg00023.html#nid07