Re: [ontolog-forum] the god of boundary

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 09:29:00 -0800
Thanks for the chuckle, Paola, Carl,    (01)

Good timing. I tend to lose my sense of humor when nature reminds me
why I got involved with Emergency Management and Health Informatics
standards in the first place, such as the 3:30 am tornadoes that
visited central Florida night before last here stateside.  While it
was not a Katrina or Indonesian Tsunami level event, it was a serious
reminder nevertheless.    (02)

Cheers,
Rex    (03)

At 8:48 AM -0700 2/3/07, Carl Reed OGC Account wrote:
>So, it really is all about Geography! :-)
>
>Geography, the mother of all sciences . . .
>
>Carl Reed
>A geographer.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO