Re: [ontolog-forum] On Member Category & Mailing list message delivery [

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jakub Kotowski <jakubkotowski@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:38:53 +0100
Hello,    (01)

I think that for most users there should be no point in switching to
digest mode (with respect to good orientation in the mailbox). In most
mail clients it is possible to create new folders in addition to the
standard Inbox and then define filters to sort the incoming mails.
I personally use Thunderbird, so I created a folder "ontolog-forum" and
defined a filter that moves all incoming ontolog-forum mails into that
folder. That way I see ontolog messages only when I choose to.. and
don't lose chance see what is going on or to reply to a thread.    (02)

Jack uses Thunderbird too according to the message headers so I think
this would be ideal solution for him. Or is the problem somewhere else?
In the size of messages? Or that downloading many messages is
uncomfortably slow for you?    (03)

Regards,
Jakub    (04)