Re: [ontolog-forum] the case for an open research group

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:33:29 +0700
Hi K
The idea is good, and I can join the tool - purely on an experimental basis to start with -
the problem is going to get us all to agree as to what we want to say, in terms of content and form

for example, I have a problem with the word 'lethal' as it has non constructive implications, while
I am a constructivist by nature - I dont use non constructive words, especially in writing (we all have our
idiosyncrasies  I guess) - can we live with that?

other than that, I am curious
If you could sketch your ideas of what you want to see in that paper, I could do the same and so
could others, maybe compare notes before we commit?
thanks for sharing the interest