Re: [ontolog-forum] [uos-convene] Planning another NIST-Ontologjoint eve

To: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:27:17 -0800
Thank you, Mike.    (01)

(I meant to respond to you on this earlier ...)
 > [MU] I may not have funding to participate.    (02)

[ppy] like the Upper Ontology Summit (and, I guess,
almost all Ontolog events), I'm almost certain we will
be making it possible for people to participate
remotely. Besides, the face-to-face event during the
NIST Interoperability Week is only the culmination of
the (hopefully, highly invigorating) virtual activities
  by the conveners within the next few months that
leads up to that meeting.    (03)

We definitely look forward to your (virtual)
participation, even if you can't fly over to
Gaithersburg to join us that week.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy