Re: [ontolog-forum] Disruptive squeal at our conference call today(2006.

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Atilla Elçi (DAÜ) <atilla.elci@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:17:22 +0300
I wasn't in today (as I was on holiday trip), so didn't
experience what happened. I've always connected using Skype
causing no noise at all, including last week's confcall.
What was different on Oct. 26?    (01)

I join the confcalls from my home in North Cyprus. If Skype
calls are banned frankly I can't afford to pay for the call
through phone company.     (02)

Greetings,    (03)

Have a good day. / Iyi günler dilerim.
Atilla Elçi