[ontolog-forum] Disruptive squeal at our conference call today (2006.10.

To: "Christopher Menzel" <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:01:32 -0700
Alll Ontolog Event participants,    (01)

Sorry for starting late today (last week too) due to this disruptive squeal.    (02)

Thank you, Chris, for the message, and for doing the test.    (03)

I know (I've been among them) Skype used to work ... and this squeal
has only started happening since our last conference call on Thu
19-Oct-2006 (prior to that, we've never has this kind of problem
before.)    (04)

I'd love to see others who has an insight, especially if you called
in, and we had to ask you to hang up (sorry, we weren't trying to be
rude), to share your experience with us, so that we can all learn what
is ok and what isn't.    (05)

In the mean time, l'll try to contact FreeConference.com to see if
that actually something they are doing, and where are they heading
with it. ... I'll let everyone know the outcome, and set further
guidelines for future event call-in's.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy