[ontolog-forum] ontology engineering methodologies

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: lakshmi pathi <lakshmipathi_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:02:09 +0100 (BST)
thanks peter,
 i agree with you that why single standardized methodology is not possible  and may be since the field is some what young compared fields like programming( idea of pat hayes) etc.,

one more doubt
sir can we apply agile kind of metodologies for ontology engineering with we can be more specific in ontology building and and the enduser of ontology will have at most satisfaction with our ontology.

i collected some material on 20-25 approches and methodologies to build ontologies

where can i get more methodologies and also i want to develop a frame work to compare all the existing methodologies could u suggest some parmeters for the framework.

thanks in advance,
lakshmi pathi.