Re: [ontolog-forum] Request Postponement of Aug 31st Emergency Response

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:31:13 -0700
Rex and Bob,    (01)

Thank you very much for the heads up, and for taking the extra
time to bring us another top notch session, as both of you have
continually done.    (02)

I shall look forward eagerly, for a new date when we'll have the
"Ontology Applications in Emergency Response" Panel Discussion,
which, I agree, is a topic that practitioners from both end
(ontologists, as well as those who have to be responsive) and
anyone in between (like, applications developers, for example)
would love to have a dialog on.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy