Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from "Ontologizing the Ontolog Body of

To: rhodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 02:46:41 -0700
Thank you for the message, Ralph.    (01)

 > [RH] Would it be of interest to the forum members for us
 > to present our tool and work?    (02)

[ppy] Absolutely, Ralph, as long as it is good work, relevant to
our charter (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidB) and
that your technology is open (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32).    (03)

... I have no doubt about your meeting the first two criteria.
You'll have to tell me about the third (in essence, are your
tools open source?) ... With your confirmation on meeting that
3rd criterion, we can work with you or Holger to set up a date.    (04)

We'll be thrilled to see you and your colleagues get more
involved in this (Ontolog) community.    (05)

Cheers.  =ppy