[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Discussion - Moderator: Dr. Denise Bedford - Th

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:28:47 -0700
*ANNOUNCEMENT*    (01)

We are pleased to announce next Thursday's Ontolog Scheduled
Discussion Session. The title of the session is: "Ontologizing
the Ontolog Body of Knowledge - Session 1 - Framing the Issues,
Requirements and Approach"    (02)

This is the 2nd event of a series of talks and discussions the
revolves around the topic: "Ontologizing the Ontolog Body of
Knowledge" during which this community will explore the "what's"
and "how's" to the development of a semantically interoperable
application, using the improved access to the content of Ontolog
as a case in point.    (03)

*Conference call-in details*:    (04)