Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings of the Ontolog Invited Speaker session -

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:08:35 -0800
We had a great group of participants and a wonderful talk by
Professor Dr. Asuman Dogac from the Middle East Technical
University (METU) in Turkey, who presented to the community her
talk entitled: "Exploiting ebXML Registry Semantics in the
eHealth Domain".    (01)

Thank you very much, Professor Dogac, for sharing with us your
work. Appreciations are due to Ms. Monica Martin of Sun
Microsystems, who extended the invitation to Professor Dogac on
our behalf. Thanks also, to all who came, participated and helped
contribute to another successful Ontolog speaker session.    (02)

The digitized (mp3) audio recording of the entire session has
now been posted. That is being archived in our knowledge
repository for reference and download by anyone interested. See
details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_03_02#nidJ81
Professor Dogac's input today adds true value to this collective
knowledge and intelligence that our community is building.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. Note that our Upper Ontology Summit event is less than 2
weeks away!    (05)

Wednesday, Mar. 15, 2006 all afternoon EST, upper ontology
experts and custodians of practically all key public upper
ontologies from around the world will be convening at this Upper
Ontology Summit event. This Summit is co-organized by Ontolog,
NIST and SICoP (and its ONTAC/COSMO Working Groups). The event
will be featured both virtually (like our nominal augmented
conference call events) as well as physically, on-site at the US
National Institute for Standards and Technology (Gaithersburg,
MD, US). See
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2006-02/msg00043.html
or our wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit for
more details.    (06)

One must register to attend -- please note the registration
deadlines of Mar. 6 for on-site and Mar. 11 for remote attendees,
and make sure you have done that before the deadlines!  =ppy