[ontolog-forum] FW: [xml-dev] RE: description of the logical or semanti

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:19:11 -0500
I posted the response below to the XML-DEV list yesterday in response to
a question concerning XML and semantics. I recommended use of a
reference to an OWL class (or property of a class) via an attribute on
an element in an XML instance document that provides the necessary
semantics for the element (in this case, a person's full name).    (01)

Is this approach radical? New? Valuable? Outlandish? Comments welcome.     (02)

Joe    (03)

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton    (04)