Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings of the Thu 2005-09-01Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:00:46 -0700
We could do this either on one of our Thursday conference call time
slots ... (or, alternatively, at one of UDEF's regular conference call
slots.)    (01)

Our Nov. and Dec. calendars are wide open ...     (02)

As a start, Duane, maybe you can find out from UDEF and Mike Daconta
the earliest  Thursday (1:30~3:30pm EST within Nov & Dev) they/he
could be available, and lock in a time that way?    (03)

Thanks for arranging this.  =ppy