[ontolog-forum] Fw: Ontolog-forum SWS panel on 10/20

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Maximilien <maxim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:01:19 -0700

Peter,

Will do for future ones and as for this thread, this note will do the job :-)

Take care,

E. M. Maximilien, Ph.D.
IBM Almaden Research Center
San Jose, CA USA
maxim@xxxxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://maximilien.org

----- Forwarded by Michael Maximilien/Almaden/IBM on 09/02/2005 02:00 PM -----
Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>

09/02/2005 12:44 PM

Michael Maximilien/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: Ontolog-forum SWS panel on 10/20

By the way ... please keep the discussion/process on the listserv ...
part of our "open" culture is to try our best to capture the entire
life-cycle activities of the community -- which include the
conversations, the process , .... etc. and not just the end results
(using our collaborative work environment as, what Doug Engelbart
calls, a DKR ("dynamic knowledge repository" ... ask Spohrer in case
you are unfamiliar with the term.)

=ppy