Re: [ontolog-forum] Panel Discussion on Ontological implications of SOA

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:30:00 -0700
ERRATA (wrt. 23 Jun 2005 19:00:15 -0700 message):    (01)

//
Title: *Interoperability Concerns in the Growth of Service
Sciences: Ontological Implications of SOA*    (02)

Date: Thursday June 30, 2005
Time: 10:30am~12:30pm PDT / 1:30~3:30pm EDT*
                   (*had them both as PDT before)

Again, please refer to:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_30    (05)

... and RSVP (by adding your name onto the wiki, or send me an
e-mail offline).    (06)

Regards.  =ppy