Re: [ontolog-forum] Panel Discussion on Ontological implications of SOA

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: George Brown <george.w.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:20:25 -0700
I have started the 2005.06.30 Discussion Session page on the wiki
along with details we have so far. Please take a look at:    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_30    (02)

To help us reserve adequate resources (like #lines on the
conference bridge) for the session, please RSVP offline to me if
you are planning to attend. Feel free to invite your friends, if
you think they can contribute to or benefit from the discussion.    (03)

This is going to be a very interesting and relevant session.
Don't miss it!    (04)

Best regards.  =ppy