Re: [ontolog-forum] Panel Discussion on Ontological implications of SOA

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: george.w.brown@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:54:03 -0700
We had a phenomenal turnout and a most exciting panel discussion session today!    (01)

Thanks to Bill McCarthy for coming up with the theme, preparing for
and moderating the session. Our distinguished panelists and
participants at the session were just wonderful. I trust we all
learned some from one another at the session.    (02)

The archive of the session is available at our wiki session page
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_30    (03)

The session recording (mp3 file) and telephone playback
information have now been posted too, for those who missed the
session, or those who would want to revisit all or part of the
session again. ( See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_30#nidDME )    (04)

Best regards. -ppy    (05)

P.S.Note that our July 2005 invited speaker session will be featuring
Anders W. Tell from Business Collaboration Toolsmiths AB (Sweden) who
will be presenting on Thursday, July 14, 2005. Please mark your
calendars now, and be on the lookout for further announcements on the
event.  =ppy