Re: [ontolog-forum] RE: Ontolog Nomination Propsal and AHIC

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:42:34 -0700
 > [BobSmith]  I nominate Mark Musen as the Ontolog Community’s
 > candidate to AHIC.
 >
 > Do we have a Second    (01)

[ppy] Yes, indeed! I second the nomination. I think Dr. Mark
Musen will be an ideal candidate to help us with having a voice
in the AHIC, so that our intent, our efforts, and what we have to
contribute to the NHIN initiative, can be properly heard.    (02)

Not knowing what deadline we are up  against, I suggest we open
this up to one week of discussion. By this time next week, let's
put this to a vote (and again, open the ballot for 7 calendar
days.) If anyone think one week is not adequate for discussing
the issue, please say so. Otherwise, we'll start voting on this
(summarily, if possible) as of 3:00pm PDT Wed June 22, 2005.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy