[ontolog-forum] RE: Ontolog Nomination Propsal and AHIC

To: "Ontolog_Forum" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:43:50 -0700

Hello,

The recent American Health Information Community (AHIC) Post describes the important role that AHIC may perform in shaping health policy, information standards, and open communities.

HHS Secretary has announced that Nominations are now open for Commissioners.

This Ontolog Community has used a nominating procedure before,

[http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2004-07/msg00032.html    ]

and  I nominate Mark Musen as the Ontolog Community’s candidate to AHIC.

Do we have a Second to my nomination? If so, we have a week for other nominations and discussions.

Regards,

Bob Smith, Ph.D.

Health-ONT Project Coordinator